Terms & Conditions
- Works of all media/discipline are accepted.
- Tempus Projects reserves the right to exclude works that were misrepresented (intentionally or accidentally) in the
- There is a $20 entry fee to submit up to 3 works of art. An additional 3 entries may be entered at a fee of $5 each. Both the entry form and fee payment are required for exhibit consideration. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Artist must return a signed contract, W9 (if work is for sale), and artwork label information by the deadline indicated below.
- Artwork must be delivered ready to install by the deadline indicated below. Tempus Projects will not be held responsible for work that arrives late for any reason (including postal delays), and reserves the right to exclude works that are not received before the agreed time and date.
- Entries must remain in the gallery for the duration of the exhibition.
- Tempus Projects does not hold insurance to cover damaged or stolen works. Artists may acquire their own “wall to wall” insurance coverage of work, but it is not required for the exhibition.
- Artist agrees to cover the full cost of packaging and shipping of their work to the gallery if works are not being picked up or dropped off in person. Substantial packaging such as boxes and crates that contain the artwork will be retained by Tempus Projects to re-pack your work the return trip. Tempus Projects will cover standard return shipping costs.
- By entering this call for entry, the artist grants permission for Tempus Projects to use their images and information in promotional materials.
- All artists will receive notification by email.
- Accepted artists will be posted on the Tempus Projects website.
- Artists will retain 60% from sales. Tempus Projects retains 40% commission on any work sold through the gallery. Artwork does not have to be listed for sale (write NFS in price field).
- Entry Deadline :: Sunday, April 3 at 11:59pm
- Artist Notification :: by Tuesday, April 19
- Artist Contract & Label Info Due (via email) :: Monday, April 25
- Artwork Received (via shipping for out-of-town artists) :: by Friday, April 29 :: LATE WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED (including postal delays).
- Artwork Drop-Off (local) :: Monday, May 2 @ 10am-2pm & 4:30-6:30pm; Tuesday, May 3 @ 10am-1pm :: LATE WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Exhibition :: May 13 - June 26, 2022
- Opening Reception :: Friday, May 13 at 6-9pm
- Artwork Pick-Up (local) :: Monday, June 27 @ 10am-2pm & 4:30-6:30pm; Tuesday, June 28 @ 10am-2pm
- Artwork Shipped Back (out-of-town) :: by Thursday, June 30
This call has agreed to ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions